So, you want to be pregnant?
Wonder how to become fertile?
I bring you this article…. which will give you a clear insight into the relationship between a healthy lifestyle and a high fertility rate.
I see more and more people give up very easily when they fail to conceive and end up using artificial methods such as In Vitro Fertilization or Surrogacy. Most of the times, such procedures are not required and the infertility issues can be easily dealt with small changes in the diet and a lot of patience!
Health and fertility—the rightful companions
If you failed to conceive, it is not the time to give up. Instead it’s the time to be patient and make healthy choices. There are a lot of things you can do such as:
- Maintain a healthy weight for your age and height. Being overweight or even underweight is detrimental to your fertility. Maintaining an ideal weight helps to increase your chances of fertility.
- Maintain a healthy diet that is rich in minerals and vitamins. Folic acid is particularly helpful in conceiving and consuming it ensures a healthy and a safe pregnancy.
- Avoid processed foods or ones that might have added chemicals in the form of flavors.
- Increase the intake of fresh of fruits and leafy, green vegetables. Include organic foods in your diet.
- Include health supplements in the forms of vitamins and minerals apart from having a healthy diet. This will cover up for any kind of loss or deficiency in the body.
Apart from taking care of your health, there are other factors that one might have to consider. Like some couples might have to see a sex therapist if they believe they are completely healthy and yet the problem of infertility persists.